Mannargudi to Maryland - I

Wishing all bloggers and hoppers a Happy New Year.

I has been ages since i penned down in my private space.So i thought let me write something.
Phew life in US has become to monotonous. Weekdays to office are boring followed by weekends found to be more boring. I have visited a lots of places in US. I havent even travelled from the West to East in India but i have done that here. Been to Los Angeles,Vegas,New York and lots more. I should say i have changed a little in terms of my personal life. I have become little sensible, started to act according to my instincts, have developed a little bit of self control and above all started thinking before doing a particular thing. I would like to write about my escapade in US but i would like to take some time before penning the series of events.
As of now i will stop with this.

:D

Comments

dilipganesan said…
Hey Christian,

Thanks your comments.
Frankly i am visiting my blog after a very long time, i stopped blogging thinking that folks out here are feeling mundane about my writing.Having received some appreciation from you, i will spend time writing more.

thanks
D

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UFMS

Do U Kown Me?