UFMS

In my penaltimate post i told about the power of V.What is the power of V, is it V for Vendatta,no as the add's say it VISA power. I got my H1B stamped on 6th of February 07 and was anxiously waiting for a onsite oppurtunity to hit the deck,luckily i got one and now i am writing this blog from the US. I have come here for an onsite assignment for a tenure of six months. I have loads to say about my two weeks of experience in this alien land,will be updating in near future. As of now i would like to point out few things u need for ur survival in US of A.
1. SSN(dnt think i am talking abt my college,its the social security number)
2.Mobile Connection(U can get this without a SSN)
3.Computer with an internet
4.Car(without this i am finding life really difficult.)

Does the tittle makes u fluttering.
Update from my side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

Do U Kown Me?