Bengaluru

I went to banglore for a day's visit. I left chennai in KPN nite bus 10:15 pm but the bus started only by 10:45. First i planned by leaving in LalBagh Express but was forced to cancel because of the last minute call with the onsite team that cropped just before the day of journey. Coming to the bus travel it was more strenous than i expected thought the bus was so called air bus. I reached Banglore by 5:15 and got cheated by the auto walla. From City market to Chandra Layout(Vijay Nagar) i shelled out a exorbitant 150 bucks. My cousin was teasing me after hearing to this. Then i had a bath refreshed myself and then went with my cousin to Marathahalli. My cousin dropped me at Domollur post office and then i took a auto to Marathahalli Post. I will tell in some other post on the Modus operandi of the visit. The return was on Kaveri express which departured from banglore at 11:45.

Banglore climate rocks but traffic sucks.

Comments

Kartik said…
machi good da. seems like u too have picked up some scent of bangie.. keep going..btw checkout mine too.. though i havent been writing a lot (writing at all :)), check out some o the old ones. http://bangloremail.blogspot.com :)..is the URL.
dilipganesan said…
@kittu,

Mams i have already gone thru ur hue and cry ;).It seems now u are nt into regular blogging.

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

UFMS

Do U Kown Me?